Sunday, October 21, 2007

Last day of Maternity Leave 10/21/07

On Friday, Derek took me to the State Fair. We ate everything fried and I paid for it later. Clint and Carla watched the girls so we could enjoy the gorgeous day at the fair. It was so much fun!!
It's been a crazy weekend trying to get the girls ready for day care tomorrow. I'm not ready but hopefully the week will go fast. The girls will be fine and Ms. Mary is great with them. We took them to meet her on Tuesday. It went great and I got a long list of all the stuff they need. Today, I packed their bag and labeled their bottles and everything else that goes in their cubby.
As of tomorrow you can start emailing me during the day at my work email but I will still get all the emails sent to my home email.
Here are a couple pictures from this week. We tried out their bumbos just to see how they would do. Grace loved it and Ava wasn't too sure. I wish bumbos vibrated b/c Ava would be in heaven. haha! Enjoy the pics!





0 comments: