Wednesday, October 24, 2007

First week back at work

Last Monday was a horrible day. I cried when I put them in their car seats. Then I cried when I kissed them good bye. Then again on my way to work. I got to work and booted up my laptop and I couldn't logon because they disabled my account. My work phone didn't work either so I just sat at my desk for the 4 hours I'm at work. The whole time thinking I could be with my girls.
The rest of the week was so much better. I drop the girls off quickly and kept myself busy at work so I wasn't thinking about them constantly. It's hard but not as hard as Monday was.
The girls are doing good being at the sitters. They do tummy time, swing and sleep in their bouncers. I pick them up at 4pm. On Monday I made it to 3:30pm and then I had to go get them. This is a picture of them ready to go to day care. All you can see are little eyes and paci's.

0 comments: