Nov 7th-Nov 10th
Derek and I went to visit friends on the East Coast, Melissa and Kaycee. We flew into Baltimore on Friday morning but hung out in their town of Churchton, Annapolis and Washington DC. While we were gone my 2 Aunts flew down to help Mom with the girls. They wanted to come and take care of them while the parental units were gone. I think we're still adjusting to making them follow rules again. haha! They had a blast and we had a blast. They went to Home Depot, Sonic happy hour, learned new tricks, played outside, went for walks, read books and went shopping. What an exhausting weekend. haha!
We flew back to town on Monday afternoon and I was ready to see the girls. We were so busy on the trip that I didn't think about missing them. Then on the plane ride home all I could think about was getting home. I missed them.















6 years ago
2 comments:
so the girls are cute as ever...but I needed to comment on your mom and her sisters...could they look anymore alike, I mean down to the haircut! Too cute!
I belive the title is 3 aunts+1 grandma=spoiled! Haha!
Post a Comment