The girls had a very eventful Halloween. In the morning, Derek and I got them ready to come to my office for the Pumpkin Parade. The girls dressed up as tulip fairies so earlier in the week Mom, Emi and I decorated the wagon with tulips. We even put lights in the back!! The wagon was definitely a hit. The girls did ride in the wagon once they were distracted with people putting candy in their pumpkin buckets. I looked down at Ava to see she had a sucker in her mouth but the wrapper was still on. So I let her keep it. Then about 10 minutes later I look down and she had figured out how to get the wrapper off and was sucking on the sucker. She is WAY to smart! It's crazy how many people show up for this parade to watch it. It was a Friday too and there were tons of kids in the parade and tons of people out to watch. Everyone at work was excited to see the twins and just couldn't believe they are already 15 months.





The girls went back to Mrs. Mary's for the rest of the day. Clint and Carla came up for the afternoon. Emi and Chris came over after work and we made burgers for dinner. After dinner, Carla, Mom, Emi, Derek and I took the girls trick or treating while Chris, Dad and Clint stayed home to pass out candy.


The girls were real troopers the whole night. I was only going to take them to 3 or 4 houses but they wanted to keep going. We took the wagon but they only wanted to walk. So they carried their buckets door to door all the way down the street and back. They got so much candy in their buckets that Ava kept falling over cause it was so heavy. Grace just drug her bucket all the way home. We got home and we rang the door bell to trick or treat. Poppy finally came to the door and gave them some candy. Ava kept digging in the bowl for more. Grace was excited to eat the candy. They were on a sugar high after that. They were just too cute. What a fun Halloween and there are more to come!









Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween. I know we did with our tulip fairies!
6 years ago
4 comments:
They are so adorable! You got alot of great pics.
nothing could be cuter! love it!
OMGosh...too cute! You know I am partial to your girls, but seriously, what girls could be cuter?!?!
too cute!!
Post a Comment