Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Great Grandma Nettie and Great Grandpa Lloyd visiting!


Grandma Nettie and Grandpa Lloyd came down for a visit over Spring Break week. They drove down with Roger, Lance and Ron. The boys came to golf and Grandma Nettie came to play with the girls. Before she came I talked to her on the phone and she told me the sleeping arrangements. "The boys are all staying at your Mom's house then her and I are staying at your house." hahaha! I'm thinking "sounds good to me cause ya'll can take care of everything, Emi can cook then D and I can relax!" PERFECT! It was a fun week with everyone here. The girls still went to Mrs. Mary's during the day so Grandma Nettie cleaned my house to stay busy. That's the cleanest my house has ever been. I didn't know you're supposed to wash the cabinets. haha! They're clean now.
On Wednesday, the boys came over to celebrate Grandpa Lloyd's 84th birthday early and grill out. I made a cake too! Then after the girls went to bed we played Wii. That was so much fun. Grandpa Lloyd liked bowling and golf.
They left on Friday and my house was so quiet. What a great visit! I can't wait for the next one. Don't worry Grandma....I'll save my cabinets for you to wash! ha!

0 comments: