Mrs. Mary told us that the girls would be bringing home homework assignments periodically to get the parents adjusted to helping out and putting in the evening routine. Well, tonight was the first night for homework. The girls made recycle bags at day care and brought them home to fill it up. Before I picked them up, I kept a couple things out of the recycle bin before setting it on the curb. So I get to day care and the bag they made was a brown paper sack. I said "what the hell am I going to put in there that is recyclable?" Ms. Kathy just laughed and said "I knew you'd be the one to say something." I guess I have a reputation at the day care. Oops! I asked if we could put everything in a Target bag and then staple the recycle bag the girls made to the Target bag. They didn't like that idea.
So after dinner we did homework. I was digging for glue and thank god I had some. We had to help the girls cut out pictures of things we recycle and then glue it on the construction paper. Then we had to put some recyclable items in their bags. We put a pop can, newspaper (1 sheet crumbled up) and a toilet paper roll. The girls were good about repeating the words I said and pointing to the paper of the items. However, homework for a 2 year old is hilarious!
6 years ago
3 comments:
That is so cute...awesome! You did good with the homework. ;)
Good job MOM!!!!!!!
I agree--what can you really fit in there?!? I'll be sure to recycle my travel size shampoo bottles! haha!
Cute pics...
Post a Comment