Yeah!!! I finally figured out how to leave a comment. The girls are precious. Such a fun time you are at right now with them. I keep telling mine that I am working on a potion to make them quit growing up. Jade is maturing in her actions and I can't keep up. HAHA! The fros are rocking. Take advantage of them as long as you can, there will come a time where they will hate it. Jade won't let me fix hers like that anymore, and I love it like that. Well it is great to keep up with you and hopefully we can get together sometime, life is busy so it is hard but hopefully we can make it work. Cut me a break on this comment it's my first one so it is extra long.
This is the cutest video ever, Eve was playing on the floor and jumped in my lap to see it! ! ! She loved it too! I need your help blinging my page,yours looks sooo good!
3 comments:
Just tell me now...why are the girls so stinkin' cute?!? Why? I just love them!
Yeah!!! I finally figured out how to leave a comment. The girls are precious. Such a fun time you are at right now with them. I keep telling mine that I am working on a potion to make them quit growing up. Jade is maturing in her actions and I can't keep up. HAHA! The fros are rocking. Take advantage of them as long as you can, there will come a time where they will hate it. Jade won't let me fix hers like that anymore, and I love it like that. Well it is great to keep up with you and hopefully we can get together sometime, life is busy so it is hard but hopefully we can make it work. Cut me a break on this comment it's my first one so it is extra long.
This is the cutest video ever, Eve was playing on the floor and jumped in my lap to see it! ! ! She loved it too! I need your help blinging my page,yours looks sooo good!
Post a Comment