Finally got the girls in to see the doctor for their 3 year check up. No shots but we did get the flu mist. The appointment went great. The girls are doing awesome and the doctor was quite impressed. (I think he says that to all his patients but let me have my moment.) Grace is in the 95-97 percentile and Ava is in the 97 percentile. The doctor said "you are going to have volleyball, basketball or runway models." I don't care as long as it pays for college. Isn't that the goal?! I'm pumped about the height since I've said all along I want them to be 6' tall.
About Grace......
Age - 3 years old
Weight - 34lb 8 oz
Height - 39 1/4"
Favorites - Chicken Nuggets, french fries, Yogurt, the color Pink, going to Target, dancing in the middle of the living room, the movie Princess and the Frog, dressing up like a princess, her Daddy, the LAKE!
Dislikes - getting her hair done, getting her hair/face wet, nap time, bed time
About Ava......
Age - 3 years old
Weight - 33lb 8 oz
Height - 40 1/4"
Favorites - chocolate pudding, noodles, the color Purple, singing songs, the movie Princess and the Frog, dressing up like a princess, helping her Daddy take things apart or put it back together, swim and going under the water, her little brown blankie
Dislikes - putting her shoes on the correct feet, Grace teasing her
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment