We carved pumpkins tonight with the girls. They did not like sticking their hands inside the pumpkins to pull the seeds out. Grace finally dug in but Ava was like "nope, that's gross". haha! Derek and I dug most of it out so the Princesses didn't have to get all nasty. Oh brother! I drew faces on and then Derek carved it out. He finshed Grace's with no problems.
Ava's pumpkin was so hard that it broke the carving knife. If you all know my husband, he will find a solution. After several minutes in the garage with lots of banging and loud noises he came back in with his jigsaw. He says "gotta have the right tools". People, how many of you carve a pumpkin with a jigsaw?! Well it worked and it was super fast. The only problem is I have little pieces of pumpkin flakes all over my kitchen.
It was a fun night and the girls enjoyed their pumpkins.
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment