Today, was such a funfilled day. We started it out with the JCPenney Pumpkin Parade. We dressed the girls up in their costumes and headed to the parade. I love this parade cause its a chance to show off your kiddos and for them to get candy. They got lots of it too! Derek and I both had a 10am meeting so we had to cut the parade short so we didn't get to see everyone we wanted. There is always next year.
After work, Derek and I picked up the girls and headed to the a local pumpkin patch so we could carve pumpkins this year. The girls loved the hay maze. They each picked out their own pumpkin and attempted to carry it. But Daddy came to the rescue and carried them to the car. It's been a fun year to enjoy new traditions with the girls now that they can participate.
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment