Well its time to put these lovely ladies to work! They need to start being responsible for some chores around the house because this is their house too. They need to take care of it like Derek and I do. We will start out with a few chores and add to it as they get the routine down. For now I am using this dry erase board that I have and they are checking off what they complete each day. I'll find something to copy on pinterest to attach on the washing machine so its at their level. Tonight was the first night to implement this new structure. They did great! Next week the chores will swap and then we can find new ones and add to it. Clean bathroom sink does not mean get out the soap and scrub. It means make sure your spit from brushing your teeth gets down the drain so the sink isn't nasty with spit marks. You know what I am talking about...disgusting!
Grace is an excellent dish washer! My water bill might be a little higher but its worth it since this is no longer my job duty after dinner. CHECK! Ava did a great job sweeping. She even moved the rugs and swept there! A+ job! CHECK!
6 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment