Monday, December 22, 2008

Ludacris or Grace?!




Woke the girls up today and this is what I came in the room to see....WHOA! I said "Grace, are you getting hair tips from Ludacris?!" She just smiled back and laughed. She is so dang cute even with her hair standing 6 inches in the air. hahaha! Gotta love it. Looking at the pictures together...they do look similar!

Here is a pic of Ava from this morning too. She is cute too but doesn't have as much hair.

2 comments:

Washington Family said...

Cracking up! Grace's hair is really growing fast, isn't it? Aly, your girls are so stinkin' cute...and btw...LOVED my Christmas card. Thank you!

Quince Family said...

This is the best post of the year, in my opinion! I was laughing out loud--she is just so darn cute and her hair is just out of this world! I LOVE it, LOVE it, LOVE it!