Tuesday, December 23, 2008

SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emi and I took the girls to Stonebriar Mall to get their picture taken with Santa. We got to the mall at 4:15pm and they had closed the line off because Santa takes his break from 5pm-6pm. So we asked the lady if she would add more to the line if it wasn't 5pm yet. She said yes so we waited in the waiting line. haha!
Ava sat on Santa's lap no big deal. Grace, on the other hand, didn't want to leave Emi's arms. So Emi gave Grace to me and she wrapped her legs around my waist. haha! I am so mean to my children. I sat her on Santa and got out of the picture. Here is what we got....priceless!!! It's exactly what I was expecting so I got what I wanted.
Check out Ava signing "more" in the photo!!!

3 comments:

Washington Family said...

OMG!! Soooo funny! Love the picture. Santa looks old school! Wow...he may be the real Saint Nick! Good times....love it.

The Pustejovskys' said...

I'm glad that it's not just my child that is scared of Santa! Even with Grace crying she is still adorable! Hope you had a great xmas!

The Pustejovskys' said...

I'm glad that it's not just my child that is scared of Santa! Even with Grace crying she is still adorable! Hope you had a great xmas!