Derek has been out of town the entire past week. When he came in the door on Saturday morning the girls were so excited. They went down for a nap a little late so they could see him. After they were down, I went to take a shower. This is what I saw when I was done getting ready. Ava snuggling with Daddy taking a nice long nap. Too fricken cute. She gets away with anything when he is here. Grace was still sleeping in her crib.
6 years ago
2 comments:
Ava is definitely a "daddy's girl"...wow! So funny how the men spoil them rotten....and how they always manage to get the sleep! What's up with that?! LOL. Sweet picture of cuddle time.
Awwww, so cute! Ava sure does love her some D, doesn't she? She is a total Daddy's girl and I know Derek loves every minute of it!
Post a Comment