Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dinner with the Morrow's

Derek, the girls and I met up with Tiffanie, Chad, Madison and Macie for dinner. We hadn't seen each other in a long time so dinner was definitely called for. We met at Fuddruckers and the kids had the run of the room. We took over a closed in area so they could scream and run while the adults could catch up. Dinner couldn't have gone better with the girls. Madison and Macie were such great babysitters that night. I could have paid for them to live with me. haha! The girls all sat at a table together and then Tiff, Chad, Derek and I had another table. That was nice. I didn't have to worry about anything cause Madison made sure everyone was acting properly. We left about 8pm and the girls were exhausted. Big Thank You to Madison and Macie for wearing my children out!! Please come over and play anytime!


Ava and Macie on one side....Grace and Madison on the other.

Macie - what a stinker! She laughs at everything. I love her!
The girls LOVED Madison's barbies. They kept saying "mimi baby" which basically means "MINE!" ha!

Tried to get a picture with all 4 looking at the camera....yea right. At least the Morrow girls are smiling.

0 comments: