After having dinner at Rodney and Beth's house, Derek and I decided we needed swings for the girls. They loved Morgan's swing so I searched on FOL and found 2. Derek put them up this weekend and we can't get the girls out of them. They love the swings.
The girls helped us plant our flowers in our new pots. We got flowers down at the lake and haven't had time to pot them. Now we have big pots in our flowerbeds. We also have munchkins!!
Gotta have a break...snack time
On Sunday, we went shopping at Trade Days and I found nap mats for the girls. I've been searching all over for nap mats. They've been using sleeping bags but Emi made the big find and I had to get them. They were only $35. That is cheap incase you don't know but they're great. The girls had to check them out when we got home.
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment