Christmas eve the girls went to day care for half a day. We left early for Mom's since the weather was getting nasty. It was snowing like crazy and lots of wind. I am still in shock that it snowed in Texas on Christmas Eve. Like a bunch of idiots, we had to get out in the snow and take some photos. Here are a bunch of pics from our snow photo shoot!
After the girls nap, we had to take them out in the snow. They weren't too sure about it cause it kept hitting them in the face. Emi showed them how to make a snow angel and then showed them how to make snowballs. They thought that was so cool!
Tutu wanted a photo with the girls in the snow and then Papa did and so then I did!
We had a yummy dinner made by Emi and Mom. They did more drinking then stirring! After dinner, the girls got to open a present. Wanda got them Dora christmas jammies and I wanted them to wear those on the day. They were so excited to open a present and even more excited when it was DORA!!!!
They left cookies and milk for Santa but wondering why the hell he got cookies and they didn't. They were even mad he got milk and they didn't. haha! It was fun. We teased Grace all night telling her Santa was outside the window. We told her he was there to see if she was naughty or nice. She got so scared and ran to sit with Daddy. I could hardly contain myself, I was laughing so hard. Poor thing...I'm a mean Momma!
We had them sing some christmas songs too.
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment