Monday, December 21, 2009

SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Emi and I took the girls to see Santa today at 4pm. Yesterday and on the way to the mall we talked about Santa. I told the girls we were going to see Santa so they could tell him what they wanted for Christmas. Grace just kept yelling "presents"! ha! She didn't want to be too specific I guess. hahaha! There was a line but not very long and it went fast. The whole time the girls kept pointing to Santa and telling me they were going to see Santa. Finally its our turn and we get them out of the stroller. Ava walked right up to Santa and got on his lap. Grace was walking and then came to a screeching hault and starts backing up slowly. I push her a little and say "that's Santa and you said you wanted to talk to him." She started grunting at me and saying "no momma!" I picked her up and tried to explain to her that she was going to sit on Santa's lap. I just put her on Santa's lap and hurried to get the photo. Grace was screaming and crying with huge crocodile tears. Ava just sat there like "what's the big deal". She even smiled but that wasn't the photo we got. This is pretty much what I expected. Gotta love it!

Here is a link to last years post of the girls meeting Santa. The photo is almost the same as this years except the girls are taller. haha!
Santa Photo from 2008

0 comments: