Derek and I's mission this past week was to get the girls' playroom under control. After speaking to Beth, Ms. Organizer, we purchased the storage units and bins from IKEA. We went with brown, lime green and pink for the colors of the room. We painted the wall with windows and the wall where the tv goes. I still need curtains and a new rug. We started painting during the girls nap time and that day they only slept one hour. We had to keep them downstairs the rest of the day so we could leave the paint stuff out. We finished the room at midnight that night and were exhausted. We are very excited about the finished product. The next morning we showed the girls and they loved it. They always want to play upstairs now which is great! We turn on Dora and they play for hours up there now. So many tea parties to be had up there! Can't wait!!



6 years ago
1 comments:
I love it! Great job!
Post a Comment