Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas with Poppy and Grannie


On Sunday, we met Poppy and Grannie at church. There was only one service, 10am, so the church was packed. Both overflow rooms were completely full. The girls stayed with us for the first hour since its all singing and dancing. The second hour we took them to the nursery but that didn't last long. Carla and I had to entertain them til church was over. As soon as we got back to the house, I made everyone sit on the couch and take photos. It's not everyday that we're all dressed up and all of us are together. We got some great photos!






The girls opened presents from Poppy and Grannie. They got some good ones. They especially love the sandwich maker.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good pics Aly. I do think that the girls need a little bit bigger bows. hahahha! So dang cute!

TuTu