Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas with Faye Faye

Wanda came over after the gift exchange at day care. We celebrated Christmas with her and luckily we had Charles too! We had a mexican buffet for dinner and it was yummy. After dinner, we gave the girls a quick bath so we could drive around and look at christmas lights. We drove over to Frisco Square and watched the lights to music. Then we headed over to a couple other houses lit up with music. The girls love lights to music. They say "scoot up Daddy, I can't see". haha! Charles, of course, loved christmas lights so it was definitely fun for the whole family. Wanda just liked riding in the middle seat between the girls. I don't even think she saw the lights. ha! It was a fun night....too bad I'm an idiot and didn't get my camera out. Would have been nice to have a photo of everyone. UGH! I could just slap myself!

0 comments: